1. Login to your Brightcove account.
2. Navigate to your Brightcove players page and then select the player you want to add the plugin to.
3. Click the Edit button in the “PLUGINS” section of the player page.
5. Open a new browser tab and login to your Watching That account, then navigate to the Plugin Setup screen via My Account > Plugin Setup dropdown menu.
7. Now expand the Name, Options (JSON) section in Brightcove Plugins.
8. Then go back to the Watching That tab and copy the “Plugin Name” below the Plugin URL. Then switch back to the Brightcove tab and paste the copied Plugin Name into the plugin name field. Don’t press + just yet.
9. Return to the Watching That tab again and this time copy the “Plugin Config” below the Plugin Name. Then switch back again to the Brightcove tab and paste the copied Plugin Config into the plugin options (formatted as JSON) field. It should look like the following but with your own apiKey:
10. Press the + button, and then finally press the Save button at the bottom of the plugin section.
11. Republish the player to set the plugin live. Data should start appearing in your Watching That dashboard within 15 minutes.
Contact us for more information on how to implement Watching That into your video players.